• New York

















    not just a city, but an intoxicating mix of cultures and people unlike any other place I have ever been. I came completely prepared to be underwhelmed by this city I've been dreaming about since I was a child and was not for one second anything other than blown away. I went to New York for the first time recently to visit a once dear friend, who I no longer really wanted in my life. Although I knew it was a mistake, after being asked repeatedly and given a free ticket, for reasons I'm still not quite sure of I decided to go. I had to fight against all my better instincts to get on the plane. I even spent the night before I left sobbing, because I knew I would miserable with my company and when I left we would barely be speaking. I was right. These photos are only a few of the ones I took there, since I saved the rest on the computer of my "friend" and I am quite certain I'll never see them again.


    0 comments: