• The Lonesome Crowded West









    Sunshine been keeping me up for days
    There is no nighttime, it's only a passing phase
    And I feel pretty, pretty enough for you
    I felt so ugly before
    I didn't know what to do
    Sometimes is all I feel up to now
    But it's not worth it to you, 'cos you gotta get high somehow
    Is it destruction that you're required to feel?
    Like somebody wants you, someone that's more for real?
    And I'll feel pretty another hour or two
    I felt so ugly before
    I didn't know what to do?

    2 comments:

    Jackie Logue said...

    Hello Alena, I was just wondering if that picture is of a cowboy or a wrangler of sorts, and where in this town did you find him? ;] miss you...

    AlenaRosa said...

    It is of some dude I found at the this aptly titled gay bar called the tool shed...actually it is my nephew in his Indiana Jones costume. Man I miss you too, We need to hang out soon! I can't wait for this semester to be done and MOVE.