• As a fuck you suck son








    My lack of consistent posting or shooting for that matter can be explained by CSU raping me with homework, which in turn has been exacerbated by my penchant for procrastination. I don't care that I'll never be a scholar in my field, but I am extremely ashamed of myself for not doing as well as I am capable of and always letting down those who truly believed in me not only in school, but in general. I don't understand why so many people have this misconception that I'm an intelligent person when I feel I'm a fucking idiot. I just want this semester to be over and leave for Puerto Rico already! I am ready to leave my life for a bit.
    I had the most amazing day this past weekend. I went to the Westside Market with Siska and Jackie about 40 minutes before it closed and was completely abandoned by the large, pushing crowd that often accompanies it. We all had falafel and sat on the balcony before heading to Coventry and Big Fun, which is almost insulting describing it as a toy store. I mean they sell fake puke and books where you can stick your penis through, which to me equals coolest place in the world. We bought mustaches there and got in the photo booth and the result is pictures where we looked like sleazy cops from the seventies. Then we went to mint cafe and got my elixir of life, honeydew bubble tea. We did a fair share of window shopping and drove to the most beautiful views of Cleveland, ate awesome Vietnamese food and visited a psychic who told me I was my biggest obstacle in life and had missed my soul mate, which she could of course fix for 150.

    0 comments: