• I love you more than my own skin



    I used to feel really conflicted about the way I look. Like a lot of women I resented my features and size and connected my value as a person to what I look like, but have reached some sort of peace. I don't consider myself a beautiful woman, but find being a woman in itself a beautiful thing. I now like the face I was ridiculed for growing up and am rediscovering the body that was a constant source of misery. I am happy, I am healthy, and I love the person I am. I am free.




    3 comments:

    Kagemusha said...

    Yours is a brilliant (and I mean BRILLIANT blog)... keep your mind alive, always... it's great to see young people be this passionate about the Great Ideas. Read, draw, paint, think and muse with the force of a million suns!

    Best wishes to you and much success,
    JCR

    Shania said...

    I loved your blog so much that I decided to give you an award. Check my blog and claim your prize.

    Shania said...

    I don't know if i posted it already .... i guess here it goes again.

    I loved your blog so much that I decided to give you an award. Check my blog and claim your prize.