• Sunday Morning




    My gorgeous and very supportive aunt in Florida sent me a collection of Ayn Rand early writings this week, which I am quickly falling in love with. I have been blessed to always have amazing women in my life and as a result I am such a fan of women. I think all except Ann Coulter and a few of the monsters I worked with at Target are absolutely beautiful. I recently had some experiences with girls who are extremely competitive that made me feel despite being a decade too late I was back in middle school. Conversations complete with back-handed compliments, snarky comments about my appearance, and most offensive of all cock blocking! I initially felt terrible wondering what I did to provoke this behavior, but currently find this whole scenario sadly hilarious and more than a tad pathetic. It saddens me that someone must feel so terrible about themselves they feel compelled to waste energy trashing me. I value myself as someone of substance who is more than what they look like and have confidence in my intellect and art that how others judge my appearance is completely irrelevant in how I see myself. See unlike you I make a point to not judge myself and others for what they look like and also unlike you I am completely myself all the time and see the beauty in that instead of looking for the flaws in others.




    0 comments: