• Nothing tastes good


    So the course I need to get my photo degree might not be offered until next fall, because Cleveland State does not have the resources to offer it despite my needing to take it to graduate. I could take another course next semester, but my financial aid will run out and I will be paying out of pocket for one course.
    I am emotionally exhausted by school and don't want to be there anymore. I am sick of taking on so much debt and making so many sacrifices without anything to show for it. I hate my art courses and am finding myself becoming less and less interested in creating art. My camera gathers dust while I go to class I listen to instructors teach about sterile bullshit I have no interest in.
    I dont know what to do with my life anymore and everyday it has become a struggle to get out of bed.

    0 comments: