• I'd Give it all My Starry Eyes






     
    These photos are inspired by falling in love with my first boyfriend, which has happened over the course of the last three months and is all very new for me. I knew within the first two weeks I loved him when for once I finally felt like I found the person who I do not want to run away from, but run to, after our first date I would count down the days till we could see each other again, and from the beginning he made me feel beautiful and amazing even when I was convinced that was farthest from the truth. In these photos I wanted to convey the idea of falling into something so beautiful it feels unreal and dreamlike. My creepy weirdo muse soul mate Rachel Gregorino is the gorgeous subject and I am so appreciative to have been blessed with beautiful friends like Rachel who inspire and help me tell my story by becoming characters in my creative vision. I am so happy right now and savoring it, because I know it can be fleeting.

    0 comments: