• Kick Rocks Till You Break Your Fucking Legs Bitch



    You are not my friend if you enjoy laughing at my problems and passive aggressively blaming me for the drama that happened at work in addition to discussing what I told you in confidence with someone who is actively trying to make me miserable and behaving in ways we both know are not appropriate. Also you can't complain about being in the middle when you put yourself there. Saying you don't want to be involved in or even hear about anymore conflict and then asking me a million questions about what happened is more than a little confusing it makes me question if you really don't want to be involved and you just don't want it to touch you. It's still difficult for me to tell if you were ever trying to mediate or just instigate problems. The one thing that is clear is that you are not my problem anymore.

    0 comments: