• Hasta Luego 2008


    I am in a state of disbelief over the fact my blog is a year old. A huge thanks to everyone who follows my life, I adore each and every one of you and would like to extend my most sincere terrorist fist jab to all of you. Can I just say how fucking relieved I am that 2008 is over. In the words of Ice Cube 2008 fucked me in the ass with no Vaseline. By far the hardest year of my life, a lot of amazing things happened and a lot of difficult lessons were learned. I am so blessed it ended with me going to Puerto Rico. One of my favorite places in the world. I spent the week before I left visiting pawn shops and selling my blood desperate to earn some pocket change. The culture there is so different it's shocking. Some people ride horses instead of driving cars to the grocery store and kids go to school about 6 months a year. I really want to live there for a few months before starting grad school. I have my heart set on leaving the country for awhile.


    0 comments: