• Puerto Rican Power










    I would be foolish to attempt to describe my experience in Puerto Rico in a paragraph, but then again I never claimed to be wise so here goes nothing. Every time I go to Puerto Rico it is to say the least an emotional experience. I have been there 3 times in my life and from the second I arrive I feel at home in a way I don't anywhere else. The sights and sounds all seem vaguely familiar to me. During this visit I drank Coquito like it was water, smoked newports for the first time since 7Th grade, ate fried food everyday, became addicted to mango ice cream and Cuba libres, took a ferry to an island with one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, stepped up my domino game, got hit on by a deaf mentally handicapped man before learning one of my cousins had already slept with him, and got a tan. Good Times indeed.

    0 comments: