• Motherfucking Life


    I'm going to take my camera in to get fixed today. I pray I wont be making a ton of visits to the blood bank to finance the repairs. Life is slow and frustrating right now. I don't want to shake things up anymore. I want to shake me up. I was driving down the street yesterday and saw a dead body just a few blocks from where I used to go to school. In retrospect, I have known a few people, who were murdered on the streets and even some who had killed, but for some reason seeing this stranger made me sob. I don't know if it was, because it was right outside the same section eight buildings my sister had contemplated moving to or the helpless women surrounding him also weeping. It left me feeling really sick in a way I cant shake and even more conivnced to leave.


    2 comments:

    Shania said...

    That's horrible! I can't imagine what would I have done... not like I could do something anyways.

    I hope everything is well with you.
    Take care of yourself chica

    Stay strong, stay true. I know, sometimes it sucks when people tells me to stay strong.. what else can I do, its not like I got a choice.

    AlenaRosa said...

    Thanks for the support mi amor. Things are getting better and it could always be worse. much love!