• Thinking of a Dream I Had



    I'm debating if I want a blog anymore. I have had very limited interest in updating while my camera is out of commission, but hopefully that will change once my beloved Christy the Canon is back in my arms. My life has been dominated with thoughts about my new internship, hopefully new career, and my final semester at the College of Urban Affairs. I have been thinking a lot, probably too much about what I should be doing and if any of the work I put into my education will help me get there. I feel paralyzed with doubt, but honestly I don't know what other way to be. I question everyone and everything, nothing is beyond my reproach, including me. Sometimes I wish I could be as compassionate to myself as I am to others, but I'm a work in progress. Making big strides and fucking up massively often at the same time is the way I operate.





    0 comments: