• You ought to be proud that I am getting good marks


    I don't regret ever meeting you, but currently wish you would leave me alone. I would love to have cordial conversations with you one day or for you to be a positive person in my life, but I think we both can admit for now this is beyond your capacity. I am sick of extending my hand in friendship and repeatedly getting burned. To stumble in my life when it is convenient for you, despite not being there at all for months and months does not constitute as a friendship. For me personally it feels like masochism. It has taken some time, but I realized I have neither the time or patience to deal with you and your issues. I have enough of my own. The aimless girl who adored you is dead. In her place is me. Someone who can be impossible to deal with, but always tells the truth and reserves the right to end my relationships however I see fit.

    0 comments: