• The craze that swept facebook


    1. I am much more sensitive than most people realize my innate response when I see other people or in general any living thing in pain is to cry. However when I myself am hurt by someone my automatic response is to tell them to go fuck themselves and ignore them. I can be quite a cunt and take pride in that.

    2. The Simpsons was easily the best show on TV for me growing up, Lisa Simpson was my role model I went as her for Halloween 3 times in grade school. Daria later eclipsed The Simpsons though.


    3. The Sweet and Lowdown is one of my favorite movies and will marry the person who asks me if I want to go shoot rats by the railroad. The mere thought alone makes my dick hard.


    4. I never been in love I don't really know what that means.


    5. I am a hardcore music geek, I love everything from Charlie Parker to Bad Brains, my favorite bands of late are Animal Collective, Antony and the Johnsons, No Age, The Black Keys, BYOP, Heartless Bastards.


    6. My hair is naturally red, but really has been every color from blue to green to purple, in fact I'm surprised I still have hair.


    7. I am getting my first tattoo this year, "God Only Knows" in Spanish on my heart. The significance is I try to live life the best I can and leave the rest up to god.


    8. I don't understand when people speak about art like they could never do it. I was initially terrible at every form of art I tried, but persisted till I improved. I do believe in natural ability, but am a bigger believer in hard work and dedication.

    9. I never had a boyfriend and currently don't want one. Instead of meeting my soulmate I would much rather find someone who wants to take me out to places and knows how to make out, I guarantee much more difficult than it sounds. Cleveland is home to many horrific kissers and I have the bloody lips to prove it.


    10. I seem to be a asshole/train wreck creep magnet, but I blame this on my Ta's, which are magical and kind nature.


    11. I went to an alternative high school for bad boys and girls who didn't work well or play nice with others. Also I have been in a few fist fights in my lifetime, but don't believe in violence in principle.


    12. I want to live in a Latin American country or Spain for a year. I need a break from NE Ohio. I could very easily see myself in NY for a while.


    13. I go to school for Urban Studies, because I want to work in the non-profit sector and am fascinated by cities, but really hope to being doing something in a creative field after graduation.


    14. I love to cook, especially for friends or family and seem to have a knack for food that is fucking terrible for you, but tasty. My favorite thing to cook is Cajun Chicken Pasta, so easy and it is perfection.


    15. If I die I want my ashes scattered in Old San Juan. As Senor Dunaway pointed out yes I know I said if.


    16. Once when visiting my grandma they asked me to go check on my great-grandfather who was very sick and sleeping upstairs. I opened the door to discover his dead body on the floor. I came back downstairs and proceeded to play with my toys when my mom asked me if he needed anything and I calmly replied, "Who him, no he's dead." I was 3.


    17. I celebrated my 21st birthday by getting drunk and peeing on Wendys in North Olmsted. I have a ton of stories in this vein and my friends know each one by heart.


    18. I hate dating. I have only been on 5 real dates in my life and they all were debacles of varying degrees.


    19. I heart New York and Puerto Rico more than any other places in the world, I'm going back in the fall to NY and it is long overdue.


    20. In regards to matters of the heart I don't think age, race, gender matters much. I am attracted to all kinds of people and whatever label people want to put on me for that is fine.


    21. I gave up Catholicism for lent one year and that ranks that among one of the smartest choices of my life. Sorry Marcy!


    22. I used to be notoriously indecisive and as a testament have changed my major 3 times and am happy to report finally found one I am sticking with.


    23. I think you can survive anything in life by keeping it in perspective, retaining a sense of humor and appreciation for the inane anyone who knows me can attest I have.

    24. Song Lyrics are about the closest thing I have to a religion. I used to write my favorite ones on my arm as a reminder of all the beauty in the world.

    25. I overcame a bad childhood to forgive the people who hurt me the most and not let that experience define me. I am not a victim baby I am a survivor.


    0 comments: