• It is what it is







    I have been waking up at 6 in the morning to catch the bus to go to school and am so fucking in love with all the sights downtown that have become part of my everyday life. I love being on the bus and seeing all walks of life huddled together in such a condensed space. The diversity and interaction between people is truly unparalleled and to me magical. I am however sick of the snow and you know it has gotten to a point beyond ridiculous when Moses Cleveland is sporting a scarf. This month has involved taking care of family members on the mend, finding out I might be infertile, learning self control and giving up on love and relationships for now. I am happier than I ever been.


    2 comments:

    Shania said...

    Hola muchacha bonita. Me encanto tu blog,tus fotos,tus videos, tus experiencias. I spent about 2 hours reading your blog from the beginning and still not finished. I really enjoyed reading your post and I can't wait for the next one.

    Just Nathan(blue) said...

    Hi. I am barely awake at this moment. No really, my music and my space heater are the only sounds I hear right now. My name is Nathan(blue) - I grew up in Cleveland and left when I was about 26... my life became a country song as I followed a woman to Wisconsin - very long story that ended badly. Some other time i suppose. Anyway, I have to say that you do have a wonderful way with your words... Magical... Cleveland has that effect on you. I miss it - I miss it a lot. My family is still in town - I don't get home nearly enough. I guess I just wanted to say that your description of your morning commute truly tugged at my heart. You GET it, many people see the same thing you do... but miss the magic... that's very cool. Thank you for sharing that, and reminding me why I smile when I tell people that I am from Cleveland, OH. I get asked "Where are you from?" quite a bit here in Iowa.