• The Wine Bar





    Shortly after recovering from either the worst case of Food Poisoning I ever had or a stomach virus that makes you shit blood and contemplate suicide me and Clarissa went to the Wine Bar on West 25Th. I like the cliche of drinking wine while eating cheese, but only for the opportunity of making a cheese and fruit Hitler as seen above. I sincerely believe I am friends with the most beautiful people in the world and thank my amazing friends like Clarissa and April for keeping me sane and loving me despite how difficult I make that sometimes. I feel distant from everyone and see myself in a transitional phase with my whole future being determined by a few actions. I am not as sweet or as open as I used to be, but it is not a matter of choice on my part more self-preservation. I cannot go through another disappointing fallout, unfulfilled relationship and deal with the incessant bullshit that seems to go along with my interaction with other human beings. I have my guard up and my eyes open. No more kissing with my eyes closed or making love with the lights off, I want to live divinely aware.


    0 comments: