• My Mother



    This post is dedicated to my mother, who is 61 today. This woman drives me to the brink of insanity, but I can honestly say I love her more than life. She has sacrificed so much to see her kids succeed and worked harder than any other person I know. As the oldest of nine she began to care for her brothers and sisters at the age of seven and once supported a family of five on a teacher's assisant salary. For those reasons and many more my mother is my hero. When I was a child I despised my mother for always being so passive and promised myself to never be like her. Now as an adult, I admire her more and more for the way she tried to keep her family together no matter what. I love to photograph her, because to me she has the most beautiful face.

    1 comments:

    Shania said...

    Great post. It makes me think of my own mother. As a kid i hated her but now I understand why she did what she did. funny thing I swore that i would never be like my mother. But I dont know if I will be able to keep that promise.