• Pretty like a dying Flower





    These photos have been figuratively accumulating dust over the semester. I am notorious for poor time management and have not been making enough time to shoot. In fact, I haven't been making enough time to do much of anything I enjoy lately. I feel sick of everything I know and take a deep pleasure in doing anything obscenely out of character. I don't have a definite idea of who I am right now and love to challenge myself and others by being a complete contradiction of many of the things I professed to believe in. I've discovered who I am is an evolving process and more times than I would like to admit completely adaptive to my environment. I went to church for the first time in over a decade and was amazed at the number of times the word Repent was uttered. I could never be Catholic, because I repent for nothing. I look back at the life I have lived and things I have done and neither regret or apologize for a single action. I have and will continue to learn from my mistakes and can't imagine being embarrassed by them. Patti was right, Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine, my sins are my own and they belong to me...spare the child and spoil the rod I will not sell my soul to God.

    0 comments: