• King of Parma Bossanova







    I am happy, because I got spend time with my favorite human being this past weekend, drink bubble tea and watch a movie that really moved me. Vicky Cristina Barcelona is the best movie I have seen in such a long time it is absurd. I related so much to the Cristina character, a complicated girl who knows nothing other than what she doesn't want to be, finds herself never satisfied for long and is so filled with emotion, but is unable to find a medium she can successfully articulate them until she finds photo. I really love the photos I took of Jesse Barnes, who is a local musician. They rank among my favorite portraits I ever took of anyone and are even more impressive considering I didn't know how to shoot in manual when I did them and he paid me in cashew chicken. Enjoy<3

    0 comments: