• My heart overreaches it swells it falls












    Most of these photos were taken in a two day period right when the temperature dropped with a vengeance. It was so cold at one point I was walking around the projects on Detroit having obscenities yelled at me and couldn't feel my fingers. On the second day I was glad Karl, who is also a photographer went with me http://www.flickr.com/photos/soku39/. I love shooting with other photographers and feel like each time is such a learning experience. Its so interesting to see how each person approaches the same subject completely different. After such an intense semester, I have been shooting like a motherfucker lately and really motivated by the idea of trying to capture a situation as opposed to create one especially in a urban context.

    1 comments:

    Shania said...

    Hi chica! It's been a while since I've been here. I just wanted to wish you happy holidays and a very very happy new year.