• I'm a sucker for your sound



    Of all the photos from the Alyx set these ones grab me the most. I love the top photo for reasons I can't really explain. Life has been a little bit of a motherfucker lately, but yet I have been surprisingly fine. I have become less hysterical, more grateful, and more focused on being the person I want to be all the time. Maybe it is a sign I'm getting older or finally growing up. This was probably my most demanding semester of school ever. I barely slept the past month, barely saw my friends, and was viciously raped by finals. I spent a lot of time alone contemplating what to do after the end of my internship. From my internship I had learned a lot and unfortunately most of it was what I don't want to do and who I don't want to be. However, I am nothing if not optimistic about what is to come for me and certain I will do great things even if it fucking kills me. I am currently ready for a nap and to crawl into bed with a tall, skinny, boy with messy hair and sleepy eyes. I really love all of you reading this xoxo


    0 comments: