• You're solid gold I'll see you in hell






    For those who faithfully check my blog I can't apologize enough for the lack of posting. I was so busy with finals and feel like I've written more papers this semester than I have in my entire life! My fingers are literally sore from writing and typing. I know my grammar and limited capacity to write full sentences has been nothing short of atrocious so I apologize for that as well. I've known Jalina since she was 10 and I was 13. We go back to the days when she wore Winnie the pooh short sets and I had a blackcent, needless to say much has changed. I shot her recently for the first time in a few years and it was one of the most frustrating experiences I ever had shooting anyone. So frustrating I made a guideline of what to avoid for models:

    1.Don't get high before someone is about to take your picture and then complain you look high the entire time.

    2. Don't insist on seeing all the photos, while I'm still shooting them.

    3. I'm open to ideas and suggestions, but I'm not really interested in taking photos of your ass for the explicit purpose of you posting them on your Myspace. Thanks!

    0 comments: