• Boys, Boys, Boys






    When looking back at the past 2 years I've been doing photography I realized males unless they are children are rarely the subjects of my photos. I have horribly complicated, largely unfulfilling relationships with men and I think this is evident in my photography. So this post is dedicated to all the boys I photographed before.


    (And speaking of men there is one in particular who reads this I would like to send a note to. Do not try to talk to me unless you are willing to apologize. I have no interest in what you have to say until you grasp the concept that there is a possibility like everyone else you might be wrong. When you say things with the explicit intent of hurting the feelings of someone you claim to care about for whatever reason you should feel bad. So stop talking about me and having your cohorts contact me on your behalf with stories of how wonderful you think I am. If any of this were true you would make the effort to contact me yourself and would have never said what you did. Also do not drive past my house or show up at places you think I might be. There are laws against that kind of shit. You're solid gold, I'll see you in hell.)

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.