• Sleep to Dream







    For those of you who don't know there is massive construction on the street where I live to connect it with Crocker Park "Cracker Park" a surburan shopping center, which if I believed in hell this would be the place. Anytime I try to sleep in the morning all I can hear is drilling and the sounds of machines backing up. This in combination with going to school full-time and working almost full-time has made me want to stick my head in a oven. Also someone at my job might be terminated for an incident that happened with me in regards to sexual harrassment and I feel terrible about the whole situation, bad for reporting it and even worse that management is not doing anything. I just feel incapable of doing anything right and don't really want to be around anyone anymore. Enjoy the photos <3

    0 comments: